Android phones have gained popularity in recent years. The number of android users has increased at a high pace in these years. Android provides a lot of features that enable its users to do many things via their phones. Play Store is […]
Android phones have gained popularity in recent years. The number of android users has increased at a high pace in these years. Android provides a lot of features that enable its users to do many things via their phones. Play Store is the official store of the android, which is the source of all the apps we download . There, we can search for the apps that we want to download and we can also update/uninstall the apps that we like by going to the play store.
But, many users are confused about whether their play store up to date or not. This confusion leads them to find ways to keep their google play store up to date. If you are one such user looking for ways to update your Google play store, we have got every possible solution for that. Go through this article carefully to get all the possible solutions.
Clear the App Data for the Play Store:
As the play store is the main source from where the android users download the authentic applications for their android devices, it is very important to keep your google play store up to date. Though Play Store is updated automatically, if you are having some trouble in updating your Play Store, you can do it by clearing the Application data for the Play Store. Follow the steps mentioned below to clear application data for the Play Store in your android device:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Select the option Applications from the list of options.
- There, you will find a list of applications that have been installed on your device. Select the Play Store from that list.
- Then, you will be at a new page about the Google Play Store.
- Click on the option Clear Storage / Clear Application Data.
Now you have cleared the application data for your Google Play Store. After doing this, your application will be updated automatically.
Keep your google play store up to date using the Play Store Settings:
You can try updating your play store using the settings of the Google Play Store also if you are not sure whether your play store was updated or not, by following the steps mentioned above. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this:
- Open the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Click on the menu icon (an icon with three horizontal bars available at the top-left corner of the screen)
- Select Settings from the list of options.
- After scrolling down, you will find an option called the Play Store version. Click on this option.
- If your google play store is up to date, a message will pop on the screen saying your play store is up to date.
- If your play store needs an update, the update process will start automatically.
Download the APK of the latest version of the Play Store from the trusted website:
If the solutions mentioned above didn’t help you in updating your Google Play Store, you can try downloading the APK of the latest version of the play store from a website and install that on your android phone. For installing third party apps, you will be asked to give permission. At first, we will be discussing the ways to help you set the permissions for installing the third-party apps then we will talk about installing the APK.
For setting the permissions for installing third-party apps, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on the option Security/Privacy.
- Then, the next screen will appear on the screen. On that screen, click on the toggle button available next to Unknown sources. (now you have enabled your device for supporting apps coming from unknown sources).
- Then, permission is set up.
Follow the steps mentioned below to download and install the APK of the latest version on Google Play Store:
- Open any browser that you like on your android phone.
- Find the APK of the Google Play Store(you should always use authentic sources).
- Download the APK and tap on the install button to start the
- Once the installation process is complete, you will have the latest version of the Google Play Store on your Android device.
We have discussed every possible way to keep your google play store up to date. One of these steps must have worked for you. In case, you are facing the same problem right now even after trying all the steps, feel free to contact us through our website and the other contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts capable of solving all your issues related to PCs and phones.
Read More:- Google play apps for free