Microsoft Windows is one of the most used Operating Systems in the world. Billions of people use this OS all around the world. Microsoft has its mailing service known as Microsoft Outlook. But the facts mentioned above don’t make this platform free […]
Microsoft Windows is one of the most used Operating Systems in the world. Billions of people use this OS all around the world. Microsoft has its mailing service known as Microsoft Outlook. But the facts mentioned above don’t make this platform free from faults. Thousands of people around the world face issues with their Outlook accounts. Recently, outlook not working has become one of the most asked questions about Outlook. If you are one such user facing the same issue, this article is for you. Here, we will talk about several issues related to Outlook. We will mention several solutions to this issue, try all of them and see if you can solve your problem of Outlook not working.
Check the status of Microsoft Services:
Like all other online services, the servers of Microsoft also have their downtimes. If you find your outlook not working then, this is the first thing to check. You can check whether the services of Microsoft are down. Go to the official twitter handle to Microsoft. If a lot of people are asking about the same issue, then you can do nothing about it. Please wait for some time until this problem is solved by itself. You can also check the status of Microsoft services by going to one of the online forums like Reddit.
Disable the extensions that you have enabled on your browser:
Many users have fixed their outlook not working error by disabling the extensions on their browser. You can disable the extension in Firefox by following the steps mentioned below:
- Launch your Firefox browser and then click on the Menu (it is an icon with three horizontal bars)
- Select the option Add-ons from the list.
- Now, click on Extensions.
- A list will open on the screen, here you can see all the extensions that you have enabled on your browser.
- Click on the three-dot icon of the extension and then select the option Remove.
- Do the same for all the extensions.
If you are a user of Google Chrome, follow the steps mentioned below to disable extensions of your Google Chrome:
- Launch the Google Chrome browser and then click on More icon (a three-dot icon at the top-right corner of the screen)
- Select the option More Tools and then click on the option Extensions.
- A list of all the extensions will open on the screen.
- Click on the toggle button next to the extension that you want to disable.
- Do the same for all the extensions that are enabled on your Google Chrome.
If you are a user of Safari, follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Open Safari and then click on the option Preferences.
- From the list of options, click on Extensions.
- Select the extension and then click on the Uninstall
- Do the same for all the extensions.
After you have disabled all the extensions, see if you are facing the same issue. If your problem persists, go ahead and try the next solutions mentioned below.
Delete the Cache Data on your browser:
If you have not deleted the cache data on a browser in a while, you can face outlook not working Delete the cache on your browser to get rid of this situation. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it of you are a user of Microsoft Edge:
- Open Microsoft Edge on your PC and then type edge://settings/privacy.
- Select the option What to Clear.
- Check the boxes before the following options: Cookies and other site data. Now select the time range to delete this data.
- At last, click on the option Clear Now.
Users of Chrome should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Google Chrome and type chrome://settings/privacy.
- Click the option Clear Browsing Data.
- Select the options: cache and other site data.
If you are a user of Mozilla Firefox, follow the steps mentioned below to delete the cache from your browser:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox and then click on the Menu
- From the list of options, select History and then click on clear recent history.
- Select Everything from the Time range. (doing this will delete all the cache on your Firefox).
- Click on the arrow icon (a downwards pointing arrow available next to the option Details).
- At last, click on the button Clear Now.
When this process is finished, see if you are getting the same error.
Reset your Browser to factory default settings:
One last option that you can try is to reset your browser to factory settings. But, you should remember that all the data that saved on your browser will no longer exist once you reset your browser. Many users have solved their outlook not working issue by doing it. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it if you are a user of Google Chrome:
- Launch Google Chrome and then type chrome://settings.
- Once on the settings page, click on the button Reset Browser Settings.
- On the next screen, click on the button Reset to initiate this process.
Here are the steps to follow if you are user of Mozilla Firefox:
- Open the Firefox and then type about: support and then hit Enter.
- Click on the button Reset Firefox from the top-right corner of the screen.
Microsoft Edge users should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Microsoft Edge on your PC and then open Settings.
- Select on the option Reset Settings.
- At last, click on the option Restore Settings to their default values.
In this blog, we have mentioned many ways to solve your outlook not working. If you are unable to resolve this issue even after trying all the fixes mentioned above. Contact us through our website. Our experts can solve all your issues related to PCs and Phones. We specialize in dealing with issues related to online media. Feel free to connect with us by calling on our toll-free number. We are available 24X7 to help you.
Contact Details :-