The world has grown at a very high pace in the last few years (especially in the field of communication). Every day the world is getting smaller as new technologies are being introduced to improve the communication between the users. The technology […]
The world has grown at a very high pace in the last few years (especially in the field of communication). Every day the world is getting smaller as new technologies are being introduced to improve the communication between the users. The technology has made us so attached to each other that we want to be connected to others every moment. WhatsApp plays a big role in connecting us with others. It has emerged as the biggest messaging app of all time. But there are some users who have a habit of using their PC instead of phones. That makes them want to install WhatsApp on their PC. If you are one such user, you are in the right place. Here, we have mentioned the ways to help you in Install and Download WhatsApp on a PC and setting it up. Go through this article carefully.
Install and Download WhatsApp on a PC:
Before downloading Whatsapp, you should make sure that you have some android emulator installed on your PC. There is much software for that category available in the market. You can use Bluestacks (one of the most popular in its category) or any other. Here, we will tell you the ways to download and install blue stacks on your PC that will eventually help you in downloading Whatsapp on your PC. Follow the steps mentioned below to install Bluestacks on your PC.
- Download Bluestacks from the official website of the Bluestacks.
- After the download is finished, click on the install button to initiate the process of installation.
- Then, choose the location where you want to install the Bluestacks and wait until the installation process is finished.
- Once the Blustacks has been set up on your PC, sign in with your Google Account.
- Then, search for the application Whatsapp as you do on your smartphone. ( you can also create a new google account if you don’t have one).
After that follow these steps:-
- Download the Whatsapp application from there.
- After the download is finished, you will be asked to verify your phone number. ( but, you should keep in mind that you can’t use the same number on your phone and the PC).
- Once you have verified your phone number, you can add the contacts that you have stored on your phone to the WhatsApp application on your (You can do it by sending an email to your ID with an attachment. Open that mail on your phone and then you will be able to add those contacts to the WhatsApp application in your PC)
- Now, you are ready to use Whatsapp on your PC just like your smartphone.
So, we have discussed the ways of downloading Whatsapp on your pc but there are some other ways to use Whatsapp on your PC. Many users find it difficult to set up an android emulator first and then installing Whatsapp on their PC. It is simply because everyone is not that familiar with computer technology. For such users, we will be mentioning the ways of downloading Whatsapp on their PCs:
Downloading Whatsapp directly from the official website of Whatsapp:
- Open the web browser on your PC.
- Go to the official website of
- Download the Whatsapp application from there. (there you will be ask to choose the operating system and the target device)
- After the download is finish, run the data package on your device.
- Open the app on your PC and then you will be ask to link this app to a phone.
- Now open the Whatsapp application on your phone. Click on the settings
- There you will find an option called Whatsapp Web/Desktop. Click on this
- Then the camera will be open on your phone. Point the camera to the screen of your PC and scan the QR code.
- Just after the process of scanning is finish, all the contacts on your phone will appear on your desktop Now, you can use Whatsapp application on your desktop.
Using the Whatsapp web on your PC in your web browser:
In case, you want to use Whatsapp on your PC without downloading Whatsapp, you can use by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open a browser on your PC and go to the official website of the Whatsapp.
- Click on the option Whatsapp web.
- Then, a QR code will appear on the screen and you will be ask to scan that QR code using your phone.
- Take out your phone and launch the
- Click on the Settings From the list of options, select Whatsapp web/desktop.
- Scan the QR code on the computer screen and you are good to go.
In this article, we have discussed every possible way to use Whatsapp on your PC. If you find any issue even after trying all the options mentioned above, you can contact us through our website and the contact details provided below. We have got a team of experts to solve all your issues related to your PCs and phones.
Contact Details :-
Read More:- downloading in chrome