Google play store is an app that is in-built in every android device. This Play Store provides Google Play Service to the users that are very easy to download and install any apps on your android device without more trouble behind it. If you want to update or uninstall any app on your device, then you have to need to use Google Play Service. Many users also want to uninstall Google Play Service. Read this full article to know the exact cause and solutions of it.
The reason behind you want to uninstall Google Play Service:-
Before going for troubleshooting steps to uninstall Goole play Service, you have to know the basics behind it and make you aware with everything like what the benefits to keep this app on your device or remove it from your device. Most people view their point that it consumes lots of space of the device’s storage, so they want to uninstall it. And, it also consumes lots of battery of your android device.
In case, your device gives warning to you related to your device storage, and then you need to clear some data to free up your device to work it smoothly. Google Play Service has most of the data in a device, and it leads to users searching for the different methods to uninstall Google Play Service.
What will happens with your device to uninstall Google Play Service:-
In case, you think that Google Play Service offers only to download apps, then you are totally wrong. It also offers many other functions that are used to improve the performance of your smartphone. Google Play Service also linked with the other Google Services like Google Maps, Gmail, Google Music, etc. So, if you uninstall Google Play Service, then you might trouble with the many issues to use these apps.
Even, it also tampers your device with the overall functionality of your smartphone. You also get network issues, app crashing issues, messaging problems, etc. So, you can say that Google Play Service is closely associated with your Android device. It might give a prominent effect on your smartphone. If you use a rooted device, then you are able to install custom ROM and fix these issues. But, for the non-rooted device, you have to trouble more to fix these issues.
Steps to disable Google Play Service on your smartphone:-
In further steps, you easily get the point to uninstall Google Play Service. You have to make sure that you wish to uninstall Google Play Service or not, before going to update Google Play Store after uninstalling any updates. You can also select the disable option rather than uninstall it to free up the storage of your smartphone. And, if you face any server issue, then you can easily enable it. Follow the below steps to disable Google Play Service:
- First of all, go to the Settings of your android device.
- Now, you have to select the Application
- After that, you have to tap on the All option and open Google Play Service.
- Now, you will receive the detail about the apps and other options also.
- After that, you have to tap on the Disable
- Then, you will get a pop-up message on the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Ok option to confirm this activity.
- It will disable Google Paly Service from your device successfully. You can also use this same process to enable it.
Steps to uninstall Google Play Service:-
Before going to uninstall Google Play Service, you have to aware of some points. Go with the below description:
- You have to need of rooted Android device before uninstalling Google Play Service.
- In this section, you know the details of how to uninstall it with the use of the rooted android system.
With the use of a rooted device, you can update Play Store after uninstalling Google Play Service in many different ways. You have to root your device beforehand to uninstall Google Play Service from your smartphone. In the latest version of the Android device, users can uninstall Google Play Service manually. Even, it led to malfunctioning for a few android devices. So, Android has made the restriction to uninstall Google Play Service.
One of the easiest ways to uninstall Google Play Service with the use of a third-party app to root your smartphone and remove this system app. You can use dr.fone -Root to root your smartphone without facing any problem Follow the below steps to root your android device:
- First of all, open a web browser and download fone -Root from the official website and install it properly on your android device.
- When you want to root your device then open it and choose Root option from the screen.
- Now, you will get that interface will ask you to connect your device with the system. And, ensure that the USB debugging is turned on your system device before connecting with your system.
- After that, this application automatically starts to detect your device and make it better for rooting operation.
- Now, you have to wait for a few minutes to complete all the necessary operations.
- Once the application gets ready, then it will notify you about it.
- Now, you have to tap on the Root Now option to start the process.
- Then, you have to wait for a few minutes to see it will root your device.
- If you get a pop-up message for rooting permission, then accept to continue the process.
- Now, you get that this process is completed successfully and you can gain an unparalleled to it.
- Now, you have to download the System App Removal App from the Google Play Store.
- After installing it, open it and select the multiple apps that you want to uninstall related to Google Play Service.
- Now, click on the Uninstall option.
- So, you can see that Google Play Service is uninstalled from your device successfully.
In this blog, we discussed to uninstall Google Play Service. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or email regarding your queries to fix them.
Read more:- Google play apps for free