Text messages are a simple way to communicate with other persons. The text message is a safe and reliable feature and that feature is available every smartphone. Text messages are counted as the data in the current era.
If you have bought a new iPhone and previously you used an Android phone, then you want to transfer your data to your iPhone. If you want to know the methods of “transfer text messages from Android to iPhone”, then here we are providing you the ways to do it in this article.
Methods to transfer text messages from Android to iPhone:
There are some methods given below to transfer the text messages from android to iPhones:
- Use iSkysoft phone transfer software:
iSkysoft phone transfer is a tool and that is used to data transfer between the smartphones. You can use this tool for the transformation of images, videos, and messages and you can also use this tool to provide backup. iSkysoft phone transfer tool is available for Android devices, Apple devices, and the Windows operating system.
To use iSkysoft phone transfer software, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you have to install iSkysoft Phone Transfer on your PC and then launch that software on your PC.
- After that, you need to click on the option named “Phone to phone transfer” that appeared on the home screen of your PC.
- Now, you have to connect your phones to your PC with the USB cables.
- After that, you need to wait till your PC scans your phones and the data of your phones displayed on the screen of your PC.
- Now, you need to select the message option and then click on the button named “Start copy”.
- After that, you get the message on your iPhone from your Android phone without losing any data.
If you want to know another method to transfer the text messages from your Android phone to the iPhone, then you have to move towards the next method.
- Use Move to IOS app:
Move to the IOS application is basically designed for Apple users and allows the users to transfer text messages from Android to iPhones.
To perform the transferring of text messages through the Move to IOS app, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, you need to locate the setup option and then click on the option named “Apps and Data” on your iPhone.
- After that, you have to select an option named “Move data from Android” that appeared in the middle position on your iPhone’s screen.
- Next, you need to download the “Move to IOS” app on your Android phone and then install it.
- After that, you have to run that app on your android phone and then an option has appeared on your Android phone that asks you to enter a code. Now, wait until your iPhone generates a code for your Android phone to connect them.
- Now, you need to enter the code on your Android phone and then your Android and iPhone connected successfully.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Messages” option and then tap on the button named “Next” to start the transfer process of text messages.
- Transfer text messages through Email:
Smartphone users are allowed to use the SMS backup app to copy text messages to Gmail. This method will provide you the service of reading the text messages in the form of Gmail attachment.
To perform this method, you need to go through the steps given below:
- At first, you need to sign-in to your Gmail account. After that, you need to enable IMAP access.
- Now, you have to install the app named “SMS backup” on your Android phone and then you need to create a backup to sync your text messages to your Gmail.
- Next, you need to login to your Gmail account on your iPhone and then access those text messages in the mail through attachments.
We have discussed in this article about the methods to “Transfer text messages from Android to iPhone”. If you have still any queries regarding this content, then you can call us. We have a team of experts; they answered your queries related to this content.
Read More:- google account recovery for android