How to Reset Microsoft Edge ?
In Microsoft, there are many browsers and due to it may start to misbehave or work improperly. So by Reset Microsoft edge, you will be able to fix it. I know that you will have a question in your mind How to reset Microsoft Edge ? Well, it is as easy as that you change your social media password. Don’t do it multiple times as it may even jam your access to the account and then you will have to take it to the technician.
How to restore the Default settings in Microsoft Edge
- You will have to open Microsoft edge and then you will find the option of more actions and below which you will get settings.
- When you scroll down the page you will find the clear browsing data option , tap on it.
- Then you have to choose what you want to clear so click on the drop-down box.
- After that tap on the checkbox on those which you want to clear the data; if you click on show more you will find that there will be more options you can select them too.
- Once you are done with the above steps you can tap on the clear button. And this will clear it all.
At times there are chances that you face the issue of Microsoft edge not getting opened. So in such case, you can do the following step below to get it started.
- The first shortcut method is that press windows key and also R key simultaneously and type – C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages.
- There you will find the folder named Microsoft edge tap on it and delete the contents you don’t need.
- After deleting it tap on start and then click on the PowerShell button.
- Under that, you will find Run as administrator option tap on it.
- Then finally close it entirely and then open Microsoft edge.
- And here you are your Microsoft edge will work well.
These are the simple steps using which you can easily reset Microsoft edge .
See Also -: