Instagram has become quite a popular platform for sharing moments (especially when someone has to share visual content like images and videos). Instagram has been owned by another social media giant Facebook. After that, a lot of features were introduced to Instagram in order to ease the user experience. Recently, a feature was introduced to Instagram (a similar feature was also available in earlier days) which enables users to cross-post their Instagram stories on Facebook.
By this feature, you need to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts. And once you have linked the accounts, there is no need to post your stories on Instagram and Facebook separately. Whatever you post on Instagram will automatically get posted on your Facebook timeline. But many users have complained about their Instagram not sharing to Facebook.
Even though they claim to have linked their Instagram and Facebook accounts properly, they complain about their Instagram not posting to Facebook whenever they post some stories on Instagram. If you are one of those users, we will take you through a list of solutions in order to fix your Instagram not sharing to a Facebook issue.
The First thing to try is to check whether your Facebook account is linked to Instagram properly:
If you want your Instagram posts to be posted directly on Facebook, you should link your Instagram account to your Facebook account properly. If you have not linked your Instagram account to your Facebook account then, Instagram won’t post to Facebook Anyway, if you haven’t done it, here are the steps to follow if you want to link your Instagram account to Facebook.
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Go to your Profile page.
- Tap on the three-dot icon which is available on the top right corner of the screen.
- After you have clicked on that symbol, a list will open. From that list, tap on the option Linked Accounts.
- Then, you will find a list of social media
- From that list, Tap on Facebook. If you are asked for any permissions, grant all the necessary permissions.
Once you have completed this procedure, make sure that Facebook icon has turned Instagram has a feature that allows Instagram to link to your personal Facebook profile by default. If you want to cross-post your Instagram posts on the Facebook page, follow these steps:
- Click on the Facebook option available in your Instagram App.
- Choose the page of Facebook where you want your Instagram to post
- In case you want to select multiple pages, click on the Edit profile.
- Then select the pages where you want your Instagram to post
The above steps were enough to link your Instagram Account to your Facebook Account is you have found your Instagram not sharing to Facebook.
Log out from Instagram and Facebook accounts:
If your Instagram not sharing to Facebook issue still persists, logging out from both the Apps (Instagram and Facebook) may solve your problem. To log out from the Instagram App, follow the steps given below:
- Open Instagram App on your phone or log in to your Instagram using your
- Go to your profile and click on the three-dot icon available in the top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down until you find the option Log out of the account. Click on this option.
Similarly, you can do it on your Facebook App as well. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Facebook App on your device.
- Click on the menu icon (a three horizontal bar icon).
- Once the list has opened, scroll down and click on the option saying Log Out.
After you have completed these steps, follow the steps mentioned in 1 to link your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Change the password of your Facebook Account:
If you still find your Instagram not sharing to Facebook, change the password of your Facebook account. You can do that by following the steps given below:
- Open the Facebook App on your phone or log in to your Facebook Account using your
- Click on the Menu Button (a three horizontal bar icon available on the top right corner of the screen).
- Scroll down and tap the option Account Settings, then Tap on the option Security and Login.
- Then click on the option Change Password and change your password.
Once you have changed the password, you will be logged out from all those Apps which were linked to your Facebook account. Now, link all those Apps again.
Unlink your Facebook account from the Instagram:
Many times, our Facebook Account is not logged out from Instagram Sometimes, even after we have changed the password, . In this case, you can Unlink your Facebook account from Instagram. You can do that by following the steps given below:
- Tap the three-dot icon on the top right corner of the screen in the profile section.
- Click on the Linked Account option then, click on Facebook.
- Under Facebook, click on Unlink.
After doing this, restart your phone and link both the accounts again as discussed above.
Delete Instagram from Facebook Apps:
Even after trying any of the above tricks, you find your Instagram not sharing to Facebook, here is the last fix to try. But keep in mind, once you have deleted Instagram from Facebook Apps all those posts will be deleted which were previously posted on Facebook by your Instagram. Anyway, if you want to do it, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your Facebook account using your desktop.
- Click on the arrow icon (arrow pointing downwards).
- Click on the Settings options from the list.
- From the left panel, click on Apps and find Instagram from the list of the Apps.
- Then, click on Remove
Doing so will remove your Instagram from Facebook apps. Then try to reconnect them as discussed above.
If any of the above solutions didn’t work for you, you should ensure that you are using the latest version of Facebook as well as an Instagram app on your phone. Feel free to contact us anytime. We have got a team of experts to solve all of the problems related to online media.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact info: +1(888)509-9555