How Do I Change Phone Number in Gmail Account Without Signing in
The phone number that is registered with your Gmail account can be used for different purpose. If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it by using your phone number. If you have to access into some privacy you need to confirm it with the mobile number that is registered with your Gmail account. And if you lost your phone number you can recover it by using the following steps:
Get Solution to Change Phone Number in Gmail account Without signing in ? Steps is here
- Open your browser with Gmail interface.
- On the upper right corner of the page you can see ‘account photo’ option.
- A pop would appear in front of the screen, under that choose ‘Google account’ option.
- In Google account option, select personal info.
- If you scroll down a little, you can see contact info and under that select phone.
- Now click on edit to change the phone number.
- It would ask your password to proceed.
- Enter your password and you will get access to change your phone number.
- Update your new phone number.
So , After following above process Your phone number has been successfully changed on your screen.