Why is Google Not Working
May you be a student or employee or employer but a common question is how do you clear your doubts when it is the case of emergency? Well obviously , Now a days it is Google which gives a spontaneous answer to all your questions isn’t it and when there is Google Not Working problem going on then how would you tackle it. Nowadays, people usually speaks “Ok Google” to ask any query. And then many times people face an issue of “OK Google Not Working“. And mainly you will be reading this blog if you are facing the issue with Google.
A group of new updates was launched in the recent Google I / O event, one of which was really unreliable. Google Helper will soon be able to order you food without having to call you, or without talking to the reception boy.
Although it’s all good, exciting and scary at many levels, Google Helper is not working for a lot of people. Every time you call the word magic OK Google it just pops up … does not just do it.
Here are some possible solutions that will help you get your bid.
If Ok Google Not Working What to do?
Google voice search or OK Google can be said as an enhancement of convenient features provided by Google. Ok Google feature is use by different individuals to execute different tasks such as to view weather forecasts, or to carry out other tasks such as to make a call, receive a call, or even sending a message. Ok Google feature has been used by different individuals on different phones. Although it is used to make different applications quite smooth yet it faces different problems while using it on different platforms. Users tend to face issues regarding Ok Google not working. Sometimes it also creates problems with Samsung Galaxy S8 and S7. How to solve this problem of OK Google not working? Have a look at the below-mentioned steps to solve the issues.
Google voice search or OK Google can be said as an enhancement of convenient features provided by Google. Ok Google feature has been used by different individuals to execute different tasks such as to view weather forecasts, or to carry out other tasks such as to make a call, receive a call, or even sending a message. Ok Google feature has been used by different individuals on different phones. Although it is use to make different applications quite smooth yet it faces different problems while using it on different platforms. Users tend to face issues regarding Ok Google not working. Sometimes it also creates problems with Samsung Galaxy S8 and S7.
OK Google Voice Command
It’s possible that Google Helper is not enable on your Android powered smartphone. It’s probably capable but the voice command feature is disable. After all this, there is an optional feature.
Press on the Home button and Google Assistant should pop up with a question, ‘Hi, how can I help?’ If not, then follow the steps below to enable Google Assistant on your phone. If Google not working Launch Google App on your phone. Click on the hamburger icon, one with three horizontal lines, and go to Settings. Near the top, you will see Google Helper title. Click on the settings under that.
First of all, to see if you have enabled Google Assistant, click on the phone under the device.
If not, then enable it.
Below this, you will see another option called Access with Voice Match. This happens when you want Google Assistance to recognize your voice and separate it from others (think of family members here).
Click on it and follow the onscreen instructions. Google Helper will create a voice model However, it is not necessary to do auxiliary work.
BREAK Language Barrier
There is no language of music and love, everyone listen Google is an American company, and therefore the default language for Google Assistant is set to US English. To change it in your language, go back to Settings and click Search Language.
Choose your language and you should see blue tie against your new preference. Below search language, you should also look for religion. It will present a list of countries. Choose your own from the list.
Now, there is another option called Voice below. Click on Voice and select Offline Speech Recognition.
This is where you can download your favorite language to help your assistant understand you, even if there is no access to the internet. There are three tabs.
Installed where you will find your downloaded pack, where you can download new, and auto-update is where you ask Google to update the language pack using only your WiFi.
Google Helper understands English as the best, so if you are going to a regional language, then you may have a problem.
Although it’s all good, exciting and scary at many levels, Google Helper is not working for a lot of people. Every time you call the word magic (OK Google), it just pops up … does not just do it.
OK Google Not Working
How to solve this problem of OK Google not working? Have a look at the below-mentioned steps to solve the issues.
Steps to solve the problem of OK Google not working:
- The first step that you can take to solve this issue is to check whether Google search option is turn off on your Pixel or Galaxy S8 or S7. To check it you can click on settings and go to sub menu of the devices, and select your device.
- Now, check for OK Google. It should be turn on.
- The next step that you can take in order to solve the issue of OK Google not working is to check your microphone. It is a major point to note that microphone must be operational in order to make OK Google working. Microphone issues can also be cause by hardware or software issues. So, to make the microphone audible it is quite important to check software and hardware issues.
- The next step that you can take is to check language settings. Google voice search or OK Google is give permit to use a total of five languages. So, to check if a language is enable in the settings of OK Google, first of all click the option of settings.
- Then go to voice and after that click on languages.
- Remember you have the permission to use five languages only. So, by using these steps you can solve the problem of OK Google not working on pixel.
If by executing the above steps you are not able to resolve the issue of Google not working on S7& S8 then you can also take the assistance of any reliable and third-party organization that can understand and resolve your issues if any related to OK Google not working.
Google Not Working in Chrome
So to sort out the problem of Google you will have to start the steps to get it perfectly done. Before you start you can create an assurance in mind that from now
Google Not working in chrome is gonna be made perfect in a fraction of seconds.
Steps are follows:-
- Check the latest update of Google and keep it updated to the date.
- Don’t keep the app alone updated, make sure the device is compactible for the update for that you should have your device updated.
- And then you have the major factor which must not be ignored at any cost and that is the internet connection strength it must be strong. As nowadays no teacher can be so good as Google teacher.
- Uninstall the app once or clear the data in the app by going to settings. And in that, you should choose an app and there you will find google, select that and give force stop and this is like installing the app for the first time after downloading.
- Last but not least, you will have to restart your phone and then use the app so that you don’t face the troubles.
So these are the basic ways using which you can resolve the problems that you will face while using Google. It is best if you update your Google app regularly by having a track over it so that you need not have to panic when it’s need.
The only process you will have to concentrate here is that you will have to connect to the Wifi connection if you have a phone which is not 4G as Google works perfectly in 4G mobiles and this will take place in 2G mobiles if the use Wifi. Well, it may not be so fast like 4G mobiles but it will be far better then the speed you receive in 2G.
How to check Google chrome version
There are different internet browsers that are use by people for browsing the internet in their leisure time. One of the most popular internet browsers that people make use of is Google chrome. Google chrome also keeps on updating it browsers in order to offer the latest features to its users. In some cases, it becomes really difficult for users to check for the latest version of Google chrome. So, many users keep on thinking about their issues regarding Google not working. So, if you really want to check which version of Google Chrome you are using then make use of the following steps:
Steps related to How to Check Google Chrome version:
To know the version of your installed Google chrome is just so easy. You just need to type some commands and your chrome version is in front of your eyes. Let’s take a look at how you can get the same.
- Open your chrome browser and type chrome: //version and press enter.
- A page will be open which will list out the details about your Google chrome version.
- Similarly there are another commands available which provide us chrome version so simply.
- Open your browser and type chrome: //settings/help and press enter.
- Above command will also print the chrome version for you.
- Another command which can help you with the chrome version is chrome: //system. This command will give you details like Chrome Version, OS Version and more.
- There is one more command which can also help you with getting the chrome version is chrome: //supervised-user-internals. This command enlists General, Profile, User Information and much more.
- Last but not the least way to get your chrome browser is by clicking on the left most panel and then browsing to help option and then keep clicking on About Chrome.
In this blog, we have mentioned many ways to fix OK Google Not Working . You can contact us through our website if the solutions mentioned above were worthless. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and phones. We specialize in solving issues related to online services. Feel free to connect with us by calling on our toll-free number. Our service is available 24X7 to help you.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333