Google Calendar Not Syncing with iPhone/Outlook
There are different amenities that Google provides to its users again and again. But sometimes the amenities become a cause of concern for the users. For example sometimes users confront the issues of Google calendar not syncing with iPhone/outlook problem. Google calendar is not able to synchronize with iPhone . At this point of time, the users get troubled as what they should do in such a scenario. Are you also suffering from these kinds of issues now and then and want to have a reliable solution of the issues of Google calendar not synchronizing with iPhone or outlook ? If yes, then have a glance below to sort out these issues.
How to Fix Google calendar Not syncing
- First of all check your internet connections effectively. If there is no issue with internet connection then only go ahead and check out some other issues in this regard.
- In the next step, you must check for if Google calendar in the visible mode or not.
- Moving further, you can also check the storage space in the Google calendar. If this thing is happening due to storage space, then make it a point to empty some space as quickly as possible.
- If yet the problem is not solved you can try to delete unnecessary apps from Outlook. This will also make the synchronization process quite smooth.
- The step that you can take in this regard is to uninstall and again install Microsoft outlook app as soon as possible.
- After that if you still have any issues in accomplishing these steps, and then you can take assistance from third-party support or Google customer support.
If you are short of time, then you can take the assistance of a third-party service provider. Their techies will assist you in a much better manner and to root out all the issues perfectly related to Google calendar not syncing with Outlook.
How to Fix iPhone Calendar Not Syncing With Google/Gmail
Now Make sure you have enabled Calendar on your iPhone
Just Go to “Settings” > “Calendars” > select your “Google” account. Make sure that the “Calendars” option is enabled.
Check Fetch settings of Gmail
Go to “Settings” > “Mail” > “Account” > “Fetch New Data”, tap on your Gmail account and tap on “Fetch”. Then, you can choose the frequency: Every 15 Minutes, Every 30 Minutes, Hourly or Manually according to your own needs,
Set Gmail calendar as Default calendar
Go to “Settings” > “Calendar” > “Sync” > “All Events”. Then go back to “Calendar,” tap on “Default Calendar” and select “Gmail” calendar as default.
iPhone Calendar Not Syncing with Outlook
Syncing iPhone calendar to Outlook with iTunes
Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to the computer via a USB cable. Click your iPhone device within iTunes, click “Info” > “Sync Calendars with Outlook” and choose “All Calendars” > click “Apply” to begin to sync iPhone calendar to Outlook.
Set Outlook calendar as the default calendar on your iPhone
Go to “Settings” > “Calendar” > “Sync” > “All Events”. Then go back to “Calendar,” tap on “Default Calendar” and select “Outlook Calendar” as default.
Upgrade to a new iPhone
Changing to a new iPhone may sound illogical, but it works for many users.
I hope these above solutions help you to Google Calendar Not Syncing. In case, any of your doubts remain unclear, you may contact us through our website. We have a team of experts to deal with all issues associated with PCs and Phones. You can also connect with us by calling on our toll-free number in the time of need. We specialize in dealing with issues related to Computer Accessories. Feel free to call us anytime, we are available 24X7.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333
Searches related to – How do I sync all my Google calendars
Can you sync Google calendars
How do I sync my Google calendar with others
How long does Google Calendar take to sync?