Google play store is the official pre-installed app store provided on android smartphones. You can install apps, games, and digital content through the google play store app with the help of the internet connection. But many users reported that they are facing the issue “Google app store not working” when trying to access the google play store. If you are suffered from the same issue, then you don’t need to worry; we are here to provide you the fixes to fix this issue. You need to try the solutions that are given below until you get rid of this issue.
Methods to fix the issue “google app store not working”:
Here we are going to tell you the possible steps to fix the issue “google app store has stopped working”:
Check the internet connection:
- This is the first thing to check whenever you are facing any issue with any of your online services. In the case google app store not working, you should do the same. If you are using any public WiFi network, you should immediately switch to Mobile Data. Almost all of the public WiFi networks have limitations over data usage. So, you may face issues while connecting to the internet in such a scenario.
- If you are using your Home WiFi network, you should contact your ISP for more assistance.
- You can check whether your network connection is working properly or not by opening some other online service on your phone. If you are facing issues in those services as well, there is a problem with your internet connection.
Check if the servers are down:
Many users have faced the google app store not working issue if there is something wrong at the server side. Like all other online services, the servers of Google also have their downtime. When the servers are under maintenance, you will face issues while connecting to those servers. You can check this issue by going to any of the online forums like Reddit or many others. You can also check the official twitter handle of Google. If too many people are complaining about the same issue then there is nothing wrong on your side. Be patient and wait for some time, this issue will be resolved by itself. If your problem persists even after trying both the fixes mentioned above, try the next fix mentioned below.
Check the Date and Time on your device:
All the online services work by matching the time in your local area with time on your device. When the Date and Time on your device doesn’t match with the time of your area on the serves side, you will face difficulty in connecting to those servers. So, if you find your google play store has stopped working, you should check the Date and Time on your device.
Clear Cache for Google Play on your device:
If you haven’t cleared cache on your device in a while, you may face the issue of google app store not working. Follow the steps mentioned below to do it:
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on the option Apps or Application Manager. (Name of this option may differ based on your device).
- Find Google Play in the list of options and click on it.
- On the new screen, tap on the button Clear Cache/Delete Cache on that screen.
After completion of this process, see if your Google Play is working properly.
We have discussed in this blog the possible fixes to fix the issue “google app store not working”. If you still have any queries regarding to this content, then you can contact us through our site or the number provided on our site. Our experts are available for 24*7, and they answered your queries.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333