How to Reset Gmail Password via Phone Number ?
You need to reset Gmail Password when your Gmail account have been hacked or forgotten. In order to reset you need to have link your Gmail Account with an alternative email address or a mobile number. If you don’t have, still you can reset your gmail password by either answering security questions. Instructions to reset your Gmail password .
- Go to gmail.com.
- Click on forgot password link.
- Enter your last remembered password. It happens to your current password, you are sign in to your account
- Otherwise to reset password, enter your alternate email address.
- Your alternative email Address will receive an email with a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the Recovery code, press next. Password reset page will appear. Sometimes you will be asked some more questions to prove the identity of your Gmail account.
- Alternatively, If you couldn’t recollect your last password. Even then no need to get panic still you can reset your Gmail password without email address. You are required to provide a mobile number which in turn will receive a 6-digit verification code.
- Enter the recovery code and you will be take to reset page
- Sometimes you will be ask more questions to verify your ownership of the Gmail Account.
- Generally, the questions asked will be based on the information which you have entered at the time of creation of your Gmail account. For example: If you have not given any recovery email address or phone number and that question will not be give but instead you will be asked some questions to ascertain the ownership of your Gmail account.
How to reset Gmail password on Android devices
Steps when you have forgotten it –
It is quite an evident fact that Gmail is one of the most popular platforms for making quick and reliable business communication. Gmail is a fabulous email service that is able to bind its current and prospective clients with its great services. Now, sending and receiving emails, storing them in drafts is no longer an issue. But with this rich history of Gmail, there are some glitches associated with it.
Sometimes users tend to forget their Gmail password while operating it on android devices. In such a situation the most troubling situation is that the individuals don’t know the process to reset Gmail password on Android devices. There are two cases when you need to reset Gmail password. One when you have forgotten your Gmail password and the other is when you know it and still want to forget it. Here, you will get to know the process for both the cases.
- Open your smart device and use your android device to head over to Gmail sign in page.
- Insert your user name or Email Id. After that you can enter your password.
- Just click on Forgot your password. After that you will be ask to enter your last password if you remember. If you enter right password, you will be able to reset your Gmail password, if you are not able to enter the correct password, move ahead.
- Now, you will be required to enter a secondary email Id or phone number submit at the time of account creation.
- Once you provide the phone number or email Id, you will receive a link on that email Id or phone number.
- Just click on that and you will be able to reset your Gmail password.
- Enter your new password and confirm it. Save these changes.
- Congratulations you have successfully learned how to reset Gmail password.
Steps to reset password when you know it –
- Go to Google sign in page. Enter your Gmail Id and login your official Gmail account.
- Now, directly head over to locate the sign in and security option.
- Move to the next step and locate the password option.
- Once located, insert a new password. Check it for spelling errors.
- In case, you find it OK, then you go further and save these changes.
In this blog, we have mentioned many ways to Reset Gmail Password. You can contact us through our website if the solutions mentioned above were worthless. We have a team of experts to solve all your issues related to PCs and phones. We specialize in solving issues related to online services. Feel free to connect with us by calling on our toll-free number. Our service is available 24X7 to help you.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333
For More Help – Change Gmail Password on iPhone