How to Remove Google Chrome Notifications At times it is necessary to receive few notifications from Google. Such as we order something from any website then we obviously expect alerts regarding the delivery. package etc. But mostly it is an annoying one. […]
How to Remove Google Chrome Notifications
At times it is necessary to receive few notifications from Google. Such as we order something from any website then we obviously expect alerts regarding the delivery. package etc. But mostly it is an annoying one. Thus, you should know how to stop and remove google chrome notifications. Obviously, you will be here to know how to do it. It is not so hard but you have to be considerate about few kinds of stuff. Read the entire blog you will get a clear idea of how to proceed.
Have you noticed many times when you enter a website you are asked permission whether you want to receive notification or not? Maybe you would have accepted it before years and still you receive but it’s of no use now. Rather than confusing you get the answer to the question how to stop and remove Google Chrome notifications below.
How to fix remove Google Chrome notifications – Steps here
Steps to turn off notifications
- Go to Chrome menu and select the Preference option.
- Then go to the settings menu and further scroll down, you will find advanced option. Tap on it and then choose the content settings.
- Further, go to the notification toggle and then move the switch which will be the option of ask before sending(recommended).
- After doing the steps you will find the settings showing blocked.
- In case if you want to turn it on then you can go to the settings and turn it on.
Steps to change the notifications from sites
- When you were toggling the “ask before sending option” below that you will find a whole list of sites for those the notifications is blocked.
- Then you will find below it all the allowed sites’ notifications.
- In case if you don’t want to receive notification from those sites in the allowed list then click on it and then select block.
- And if you want the site to send notification then in the block list sites click on the preferred one and tap on remove.
This is how you can easily turn up the notification from Google Chrome. In case if you need it then turn it on as per the situations. It is even very disturbing to receive it all the time when you find your screen lit up by the notification. Hope the way was very useful for you.
How to fix Disable Notification from Android Chrome Browser
Launch the Chrome app and tap the dots on the upper right and select Settings
Now tap on Notifications option and scroll down to the Site heading.
Select the toggle to turn off/on the notification of specific sites.
How to Turn Off Chrome Notifications on Windows 10
To turn off Google Chrome notifications from certain sites or all sites on Windows 10 laptop or desktop PC, then need to follow the steps below.
- On your Windows 10 computer, open Google Chrome browser .
- Click on the triple-dotted icon at the top right corner, then select Settings.
- Scroll down to the end and then click on the Advanced link.
- Under Privacy and Security, click on Content Settings.
- Then, click on Notifications.
- To turn off Chrome notifications from all sites, disable the Ask before sending option.
- To block only certain sites, beside Block, click on Add. Then, enter the site address which you want to block and click Add.
- If you see the culprit site on the Allow list, remove it from the list.
I hope these above solutions help you to remove Google Chrome Notifications. In case, any of your doubts remain unclear, you may contact us through our website. We have a team of experts to deal with all issues associated with PCs and Phones. You can also connect with us by calling on our toll-free number in the time of need. We specialize in dealing with issues related to Computer Accessories. Feel free to call us anytime, we are available 24X7.
Contact Details :-
Website : www.equoesto.com
Contact Us : +1(866)235-4333